Emergency Water Damage Services
ServPlus is the restoration specialist you can rely on in a water emergency big or small. We serve residential and commercial property owners with immediate aid for water damage of all kinds.
Call us at (503) 657-6000 —we respond within 90 minutes.
Premier Restoration Company
ServPlus is a seasoned team of certified restoration professionals. We are educated and trained to deal with all categories and classes of water damage. We perform leading and proven extraction strategies to stop water damage in its tracks and restore buildings to a safe condition.
With specialized training under our belts, state-of-the-art equipment in our hands, and hundreds of successfully restored properties to our name, we’re the only team to call when water damage strikes.
Water Removal Services
From leaks to floods, water can wreak havoc in the home. Every week, our crews see everything from category 1 to category 4 damage.
Our most frequent calls concern:
- • Flood restoration
- • Sewer backups
- • Roof leaks
- • Burst pipes
With our phone number at the ready, you have nothing to fear. We boast a lightning-fast, 90-minute response time frame. We’ll be on the scene in a flash.
The Cost of Water Damage Restoration
Benefit from a No-Obligation Quote
The cost of our services varies depending on the nature and scale of the property damage at hand. In all scenarios, you can count on us to price our services competitively and offer you a full cost breakdown before you commit to anything. Allow our professionals to diligently inspect your property and determine the work to be done. Typically, we calculate our prices based on:
- • The class and category of water damage
- • The property square footage
- • The type of damaged materials
- • The scope of water extraction
With a world-class customer support team behind us, we’ll deal with your insurance provider directly for your convenience.
Water Damage Repair: The Process
Water damage restoration looks different depending on the category of damage at hand. When damage is minor and only affects nonporous materials, the evaporation process is categorized as Class 1 and is relatively quick and straightforward. Class 4 damage, on the other hand, defines a situation where the water has affected hard-to-reach areas of porous and nonporous materials. Class 4 requires advanced, time- and labor-intensive drying techniques to resolve.
We develop individualized restoration solutions. A brief overview of the basic steps in our process, however, include:
- Repairing the source of the damage: Our team will identify, locate, and repair the source of water. Often, this is a broken pipe or malfunctioning sewer line.
- Extracting the water from the property: Our crew will remove all standing water using pumps or other equipment.
- Removing damaged materials: We will remove any materials that cannot be salvaged.
- Drying absorbed water: using specialized air movers and dehumidifiers, we’ll dry all saturated surfaces.
- Sanitizing the affected area: Our team will perform an in-depth sanitization treatment to prevent bacterial growth and eliminate odors.
Emergency Water Damage Restoration
ServPlus offers best-in-class water damage services. Our technicians respond to calls within 90 minutes for a rapid and stress-free restoration process.